The Boardroom Promise
Here’s what we feel we owe to each other. It’s what we want our relationship with you to be based on. There are many things you can expect from us. And some things we expect from you. Please read and sign when you’re happy that we can each meet these promises.
We Must …
• We must provide you with the relevant training, coaching and support to help you hit Mission Accomplished.
• We must hold you to a higher standard than you hold yourself, and keep you accountable to your best results.
• We must connect you with your fellow Boardroom Members, online via our private Facebook Group, and in person where possible.
• We must coach you every second week, so you are never more than 14 days away from the answers you need.
• We must give you access to The Boardroom Members site, where you will find all training and recordings of coaching calls.
• We must listen to you. We will be accessible and respond to your requests in 48 hours or less.
• We must give you the latest strategies, tactics and tools in an easy to use how-to format that makes implementation a breeze.
• We must help you plan your profile building and client attraction projects, and work with you every month to make them happen.
• We must treat you with care and respect in every interaction and work to bring out your best.
• We must apologise if we ever let you down, and do our best to make it right.
• We must not let you off. Because if we let you off, we let you down.
• We must treat any information you give us as confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
You Must …
• You must be quick to implement, quick to ask for help when you need it, be participating fully and quick to share your wins and lessons.
• You must take responsibility for your own behaviour and endeavour to bring the best version of yourself to our sessions, where we’ll help you deal with whatever is going on for you.
• You must commit to pay any instalment payment plan in full and on time, or you will have your Membership terminated.
• You must respect our IP. That means you may not reproduce our material, teach it to groups or in public.
• You must adhere to the rule of “What’s said in the room, stays in the room” and our “Zero gossip” policy.
• You must do your best to support other Members, and treat them with respect at all times, even when you don’t agree with them (online and in person).
• You must complain if we ever do something to upset you. This gives us an opportunity to apologise and make things right.
• If we ask (we don’t ask everyone), we’d like you to try and refer at least three people of your calibre. This means we create a world-class group where we all learn from each other.
• You must speak up if you are feeling overwhelmed, lost or behind. We will do everything we can to help you move forward.
• You must be committed to letting us help you get the results we know you are capable of.
• You must be prepared to try new things and have some fun doing it🙂